L'Oréal Paris Lift Your Lashes & Win CWH In-Store Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] or on 03 8680 0000.
Start date: 30/09/23 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 21/10/23 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry Period: 1 Participating Chemist Warehouse Store: Chemist Warehouse Edgecliff, Eastpoint Food Fair, 235 to 287 New South Head Rd Edgecliff NSW 2027
Start Date & Time: 30/09/23 10:00 am AEST End Date & Time: 30/09/23 4:00 pm AEST
Entry Period: 3 Participating Chemist Warehouse Store: Chemist Warehouse Chadstone, Shop EX003 Chadstone S/C, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148
Start Date & Time: 07/10/23 10:00 am AEDT End Date & Time:07/10/23 4:00 pm AEDT
Entry Period: 3 Participating Chemist Warehouse Store: Chemist Warehouse The Glen, The Glen, Shop MM09A, 235 Springvale Road GLEN WAVERLEY VIC 3150
Start Date & Time: 14/10/23 10:00 am AEDT End Date & Time:14/10/23 4:00 pm AEDT
Entry Period: 4 Participating Chemist Warehouse Store: Chemist Warehouse Northland, Northland Shopping Centre, Shop M0003/2 to 50 Murray Rd, Preston VIC 3072
Start Date & Time: 21/10/23 10:00 am AEDT End Date & Time:21/10/23 4:00 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps:
- visit a Participating Chemist Warehouse Store (listed above) during the corresponding Entry Period and spend $30 or more in one (1) transaction on any L'Oréal Paris Cosmetic Product/s ("Participating Venues"); and
- play the ‘Spin the Wheel’ game as directed by the promotional staff member at the store (on the same day of their qualifying purchase).
‘Spin the Wheel’ game: The spinning wheel will be composed of prize wedges indicating the prizes below. If the needle/spinner lands on a prize wedge after the wheel stops in motion, the entrant will win that prize specified. If a prize is won, the respective prize wedge will be replaced with a ‘Replacement Prize’ (valued at $10), subject to prize pool cap (if any). If the needle/spinner lands on the Replacement Prize wedge, the entrant will then choose one of the following three (3) prize options: mini mascara, mini eyeliner or eyelash curler (subject to store availability). If there is a dispute as to which wedge the spinner/needle lands on, the promotional staff member’s decision will be final. All prizes available to be won are below.
The entrant must not interfere with the wheel once the wheel is spun. Any unfair conduct in participating in the wheel spin, will at a promotional staff member’s discretion result in an entrant’s forfeiture of the right to a prize.
Entries permitted: Limit one (1) prize permitted per person. Once a person wins a prize they are not permitted to play the spinning wheel game again.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $3,389.50 per Participating Chemist Warehouse Store (excluding Replacement Prizes). The total prize pool for the NSW store inclusive of the Replacement Prizes will not exceed $10,000.
Prize 1: The prize is a $500 VISA gift card. Number of this prize per spinning wheel: 1 Value (per prize): AUD$500.00 Winning Method: Spin the Wheel
Prize 2: The prize is a gift set which includes:
• Prime Lab Pore Minimizer;
• Telescopic Lift Extra Black;
• Lash Serum;
• Color Riche Classic 110 Made in Paris;
• Vit C Serum;
• Filler Eye Serum; and
• Elvive 30ml Hair Oil.
Prize 3: The prize is a $50 VISA gift card. Number of this prize per spinning wheel: 10 Value (per prize): AUD$50.00 Winning Method: Spin the Wheel
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winner(s) will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.