Glycolic Acid Skin Benefits - Anti-Wrinkle, Exfoliation, Pigmentation, Acne<br><br>You may have heard the words glycolic acid. The name might ring a bell because it’s one of the most highly trending buzzwords on the skincare scene. It can be found in everything from moisturisers to serums to chemical peels. It prevails against a variety of different skincare issues.
- Panel 2
- Panel 3
- Panel 4
- Panel 5
- Panel 6
Revitalift Laser X3 Ampoules
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Ampoules "Revitalift Laser Renew Ampoules are 7 highly concentrated 'shots' encapsulated for freshness and preserved until the moment it touches your skin.
• Contains 7 ampoules, one week's dosage for visible results.
• Highly concentrated 10% Glycolic Acid, the dermatologist's peeling ingredient.
• Smoother and more radiant skin after just 1 ampoule.
• Resurfaced and clearer skin after 7 ampoules.
• Use each night for one week, always wear at least SPF 15 the following morning.
How To Use
909101 11, Aqua / Water, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, (F.I.L. B247166/1)
L'OREAL PARIS SKIN CARE
Discover More Revitalift Anti-Ageing Skin Care