The Modern 1980s inspired beauty look is the perfect solution for any glam soiree!
Watch Australian beauty influencer, Michelle Crossan achieve a contemporary statement look with glossy, layered eyes, creamy matte skin, bold lips and big, breezy hair.
GET THE LOOK IN 6 EASY STEPS:
1. Prep skin by cleansing and moisturising. Apply a creamy matte base by blending True Match foundation across the complexion and brighten under the eyes and on the eyelids using True Match concealer.
2. Add definition to the cheeks, temples and jawline using Infallible Sculpt Contour Palette. Add a lighter shade towards the centre of the face to create brightness: Set your base with a light dusting of True Match Cream Powder. Achieve a striking, statement blushed cheek with Blush Sculpt. Then sweep an intense luminosity across cheekbone and brow bone using True Match Highlight Powder.
3. Define and fill in a bold 80s-inspired brow using Brow Artist Designer. Create layered lids with lots of shimmer and smudged shadows. Try Colour Riche La Palette Nude Eyeshadow, enhancing with Colour Riche Quads Forever Bronze. Accentuate the fearless feline shape of the eyes with Super Liner Gel Matic in Taupe. Offset your eyes with a generous coat of 2-step False Lash Superstar mascara.
4. Lips are the final step so don't be shy with colour. Go bold with Colour Riche Exclusive Reds and Infallible Mega Gloss.
5. To add instant iridescence to lids, press on a neutral shimmery gloss and blend with a brush.
6. Set a deep side part in the hair and hold in place with Elnett Satin.