Visit www.lorealparis.co.uk to explore a world of beauty
- Exclusive to the site: Beauty advice from our experts
- The beauty secrets of the stars: Your stars show you their favourite looks
- Sign up to Beauty Confidential to receive personalised diagnostics and advice, as well as exclusive advantages such as advanced product previews and competitions.
Expert Advice - Hair Masques
Rich caring creams, ELVIVE Masques intensely nourish and protect your hair.
How to use a Masque:
Gently massage into washed and towel-dried hair. Leave for 1-2 minutes, then rinse.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
How often should I use a masque?
It is recommended to use a Masque 1 to 2 times per week depending on your hair's needs. Over time as the condition of your hair improves you can reduce this to once a week.
What will a masque add to my hair that a Conditioner won't?
Treatment Masques are formulated to give a concentrated boost of active ingredients to treat your hair's needs and provide deeper conditioning.
- If you have oily roots and dry ends: avoid applying the Masque to the roots and instead concentrate on the mid-lengths and ends of your hair.
- If your hair tangles easily: use a wide-tooth comb to gently work the Masque through your hair.
- Wrap your hair in a warm towel after applying the Masque. The heat will help it penetrate into your hair.
Can I help you?
- For any questions or more information about our products why not contact one of our relevant consumer advisors?